Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

AWESOME!!!!!!!!1111111

Lol, the cop part was funny.
Cop: And now its my que to come out of nowhere, with a shotgun, and blow the fuck out of you!
Nice work!
5/5
10/10

Random Insults 5 Random Insults 5

Please Unban :D

Oi its damiens brother Matteh... He told me that he pissed you off and i was trying to get on the thing... If you can unban it i wont let damien on again and it will just be me... Hope you read this

nggangsterpimp responds:

thanks for the ten. im glad u liked this so much. and sure ill unban u.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Could this possibly be the MOST bloodiest and sickening madness you've ever made!??!?!?!?!!? If so... CONGRATULATIONS!
You win the award of "Most Vomet Causing Cartoon In The World"

Slick Stick 2 Slick Stick 2

Release it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, do it!
We really want to see it!

MSC 3 MSC 3

:D :D :D :D :D

Awesome!
Ive been reading through the comments and looking about you releasing expansion packs. I suggest getting the original madness bodies and all that. But you can still keep you're work there but add that in. It should make the score higher if you can.

P.S: Great game!!!
Wish it had more weapons and accessories but its still awesome!
Score: 5/5, 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!

AntoArts-Admin responds:

I don't know, I like this game 'cuz the graphics are 100% my own.... I will add many new suits in the expansion!

Moar Madness Scene Creator 2 Moar Madness Scene Creator 2

I have some ideas :)

If you are intrested, theese weapons will make your next sequel over 4.00!
1. Sprite Sheets from all the madness combat episodes (Madness 8 as well if possible)
2. Alot more weapons (Ex: Chainsaw that Hank used, Minigun the auditor used and the very good ones
3. Categories of things (Ex: One with the heads & legs & bodies. Another for the weapons, another for blood & gore and miscellaneous things)
4. Work on it as much as you can! :D

F1Krazy responds:

I'll try getting some spritesheets, definitely...might make my job a bit easier and make this edition bang up to date. Only problem I have, is that if I cram too much stuff into the game then people on low-res computers (e.g. 800x600) won't be able to play it. I'll try, though.